Thursday, June 3, 2010

ANYONE ELSE HAVE DAYS LIKE THIS?

1. Drop off the kids for school.
2. Go to work (drop by disk of cub pictures to scout leaders)
3. Pick up kids (early day for Elementary)
4. Drop off for play date go home to get swim trunks.
5. Pick up from middle school.
6. Drop off Stephen for Game.
7. Pick up from play date.
8. Go to store.
9. Help Mark make snack to pass off Cub requirement.
10. Drop off kids a batting practice for 1 hr.
11. Pick up kids from batting practice, then take to team party immediately following.
12. Call Cub leaders and say we might not make it.
13. Try to finish early at team party to bring snack to cubs.
14. Go to son's band concert at middle school.
15. Oh... and that unreliable tooth fairy didn't show up again last night.

I think it's a Domino's night!

1 comment:

Janice said...

NO! Whew!
I don't have days like that - but then again I don't have 5 young sons home all at once either! :)) I hope you made it to #12 - Church :))

Janice Pratt