

Brennen is trying out for High School ball, Stephen hit a grand Slam and we won the game by 4 points. Paul and Mark play on the same team the "Pirates" and are still in play-offs, winning up a storm. Tonight we are playing the #1 team. Paul made the 10 year old All Star team that will go to Cooperstown, and Mark made the 9 year old All Star team. Blake was the youngest player on his team this year and was recognized as one of the better hitters of kids 7, 8 and 9 yrs. old. I didn't have him try out for All-Stars. Too busy.
The boys are making up their mind if they will play All-Star baseball or football. They have to make of their minds quick.
Currently the boys are into BMX Bike racing. Just started 1 week ago and want to be professional BMX riders. (I hope not! Very expensive sport) The boys just got new bikes. That's why I work. To give them things they might not be able to experience otherwise.
No comments:
Post a Comment