Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Brennen! 14 years old! Wow!







Time sure does fly by. He is officially "Stake Dance" age! Oh noooo!

He now has a cell phone, double "Oh noooo!"

Where did Brennen want to go to dinner...? Where else but In-In-Out! They had a great time!

Life really is great! This is the best time of my life!

Just look at those faces. I have great kids!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, you are right he is growing up so fast! I can't believe he is going to church dances already. I remember one time when he was a baby at Grandma and Grandpa's house dressed in some Winnie-the-Pooh pjs and he refused to go to bed, he wanted to stay up and be where the action was. I can't believe how long ago that was.

Kelli said...

Such a good looking little boy. He and Staci should get married (after he gets home from his mission, of course).

I can't believe he's already 14! Starting high school next year, huh? How do you feel about that?