This is about as "Fear Factor" as I get says Linda!
Stephen said he was sitting in school thinking how cool it would be to put food coloring in all of his breakfast food. I LOVE MY KIDS!
Stephen came home from an overnighter yesterday with his scout troop. They camped overnight at the beach. IT RAINED AND STOPPED THE WHOLE TIME THEY WERE THERE. EVERYONE WAS DIRTY AND WET, BUT THEY STILL LOVED IT. Stephen said a new kid came to the camp-out who is thinking about joining his troop. Stephen played a trick on him and told him he saved Brady Jessop's life by giving him CPR. Brady looked at him like he was crazy and Stephen winked at him. Stephen said he wants to see how long before he figures it out. O.K., so Stephen has a lot to learn about jokes... either that... or I still don't get boys! (oh my!)
Oh... one more thing. Stephen just pulled his first chin hair! He is 13 years old but growing up at an excellerated pace right now!
Stephen goes back to the doctor December 2nd regarding his ankle to see if the growth plate died. I sure hope all is ok!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment