Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the little ornament crafts you are making, they look like a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there, too.
Okay so I am a few months late in checking this post out. It was a great way to celebrate the new year. We had so much fun. THANK YOU!!!! I have also hijacked a few of your cute pictures for myself. Hope to see you again soon!!!
5 comments:
Wow, it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the little ornament crafts you are making, they look like a lot of fun. We wish we could have been there, too.
Wishing you were here Amber! Linda
What fun having family including the Spendlove's this year... It was a great way to start the New Year!!! Beautiful pictures Linda!
Looks like you had a great time! I remember the days of having fun with the Horton family!! I hear you are moving--I wish it was to Folsom!
Okay so I am a few months late in checking this post out. It was a great way to celebrate the new year. We had so much fun. THANK YOU!!!! I have also hijacked a few of your cute pictures for myself. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Post a Comment