Okay, I have to ask. Does Kevin get in on all this wrestling? I remember my brothers always doing this and still do. It is family tradition now. Good or bad, I don't know. But it is not a Steve thing.
Sorry to respond to you here but THANK YOU!!! any sister of Susie's is a sister of mine! he he. anyway, we are feeling much more upbeat. I hope you will check our good news on our personal blog. www.michaelandlila.blogspot.com i hope you leave a comment there too cause i just love you (stjohn's)! have a great day. Beautiful family!! so lucky and so lucky for them to have an aunt like susie.
2 comments:
Okay, I have to ask. Does Kevin get in on all this wrestling? I remember my brothers always doing this and still do. It is family tradition now. Good or bad, I don't know. But it is not a Steve thing.
Sorry to respond to you here but THANK YOU!!! any sister of Susie's is a sister of mine! he he. anyway, we are feeling much more upbeat. I hope you will check our good news on our personal blog. www.michaelandlila.blogspot.com i hope you leave a comment there too cause i just love you (stjohn's)! have a great day. Beautiful family!! so lucky and so lucky for them to have an aunt like susie.
Post a Comment